• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disclaimer for Sports Activities

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oric1

I organized hiking / trekking activities regularly and invites participants (within my country) via social network like Facebook.

If I've a disclaimer in my online invitation as shown below, will it be good enough or do they need to actually sign on the physical hardcopy for the disclaimer to be effective? Thanks!

=================
The organizers for this trek are an amateur adventure platform that welcomes all outdoor adventure seekers. By joining this activity, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activities leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the trips from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.

The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims arising from his/her participation.
=================

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">