• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic violence Survivor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mommyof7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Oregon.
I lived with a man who was verbally abusive to my children and myself he denies everything tell those people have made it all up he's mentally ill possibly multiple personality disorder and I'm trying desperately to save my children from being alone with him but of course the law is not on my side because they don't see him for who he is he's had Outburst in courtrooms and they still are trying to give him on supervised visits he's threatened to sue people for reasons that don't make sense I'm tired of this man verbally abusing me even still He's a Bully and I don't want to do it anymore I'm looking for any and all attorneys willing to take my case I would like to sue my ex-husband for pain and suffering

Proserpina

Oregon.
I lived with a man who was verbally abusive to my children and myself he denies everything tell those people have made it all up he's mentally ill possibly multiple personality disorder and I'm trying desperately to save my children from being alone with him but of course the law is not on my side because they don't see him for who he is he's had Outburst in courtrooms and they still are trying to give him on supervised visits he's threatened to sue people for reasons that don't make sense I'm tired of this man verbally abusing me even still He's a Bully and I don't want to do it anymore I'm looking for any and all attorneys willing to take my case I would like to sue my ex-husband for pain and suffering
Are you in counseling?

Silverplum

Oregon.
I'm looking for any and all attorneys willing to take my case I would like to sue my ex-husband for pain and suffering
Nobody here will contact you or take on a case. This site is for legal info, often quick questions-and-answers.

You can find an attorney through the Oregon Bar Association, or elsewhere. Good luck. :)

Dandy Don

Have a consultation with a local organization that deals with domestic violence. Your priority should be finding a different place to live without him and keep the children safe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">