• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for Fall and bump

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

roma123

Can i sue the city for a fall on a side walk where the surface is not even. There are big bumps. I hit a bump and fell. hurt my knee and leg. can i sue

Banned_Princess

Can i sue the city for a fall on a side walk where the surface is not even. There are big bumps. I hit a bump and fell. hurt my knee and leg. can i sue
WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN.

it would be helpful if you could follow directions instead of disregarding them, like we wouldn't notice.

Super short answer, no you cant sue. the bumps are probably obvious, and you falling over one is your own fault.

plus how do you know whatever city you are talking about even knows about the problem.

Proserpina

WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN.

it would be helpful if you could follow directions instead of disregarding them, like we wouldn't notice.

Super short answer, no you cant sue. the bumps are probably obvious, and you falling over one is your own fault.

plus how do you know whatever city you are talking about even knows about the problem.

Psst...give you three guesses who this is ;)

roma123

in michigan. no the bumps are not obvious. you know the slabs are nicely tucked in line for an even surface. well these slabs are sticking out like a bump which you notice when you are about to fall.

Banned_Princess

in michigan. no the bumps are not obvious. you know the slabs are nicely tucked in line for an even surface. well these slabs are sticking out like a bump which you notice when you are about to fall.
you might want to try watching where you are putting your feet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">