• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit by a golf ball

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sung

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California
I was struck by a golf ball hit by a golfer who was given permission to
"play through". After I and two other players hit their balls, the group behind was allowed to play through...we were still on the fairway and as I was trying to get out of the way, the first player hit his tee shot while we were still in the fairway, namely in the "line of intended fllight". His golf ball hit me in the right elbow while in flight(and we were less than 150 yards from the tee box). There was definite negligence and recklessness since the other two players hit their tee shots after I got hit and fell to the ground. This was not an accident that could not have been avoided, but an intentional "target shooting" with a deadly object(i.e. golf ball).

ENASNI

Ouch

Sung said:
"play through". After I and two other players hit their balls, the group behind was allowed to play through...we were still on the fairway and as I was trying to get out of the way, the first player hit his tee shot while we were still in the fairway, namely in the "line of intended fllight". His golf ball hit me in the right elbow while in flight(and we were less than 150 yards from the tee box). There was definite negligence and recklessness since the other two players hit their tee shots after I got hit and fell to the ground. This was not an accident that could not have been avoided, but an intentional "target shooting" with a deadly object(i.e. golf ball).

So what is your legal question?

seniorjudge

Sung said:
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=435689

Google

california assumption risk golf

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">