• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hurt Child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arnie1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

My daughter had her clavicle broken on Halloween night. She was riding in a wagon being pulled by a neighbors tractor. There were several children riding in the wagon between ages 4 and 8. The neighbor drove the wagon "very fast" the end result is that the wagon tipped and several children were hurt. My 4 year daughter was taken to the ER the next day when her pain continued and was diagnoised with the broken clavicle. What options do I have regarding my neighbor?

Thanks

seniorjudge

arnie1 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

My daughter had her clavicle broken on Halloween night. She was riding in a wagon being pulled by a neighbors tractor. There were several children riding in the wagon between ages 4 and 8. The neighbor drove the wagon "very fast" the end result is that the wagon tipped and several children were hurt. My 4 year daughter was taken to the ER the next day when her pain continued and was diagnoised with the broken clavicle. What options do I have regarding my neighbor?

Thanks
Ask your neighbor if he has liability insurance covering this kind of activity. If so, have him contact his insurance company. If not, sue him for the injury and hope for the best.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">