• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Icy Fall In Work Parking Lot --on Break At Time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kkcck

B]FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Minnesota I recently fell in the parking lot at work on glare icy and received a concussion :mad: I feel I should sue the holding company that rents my company the the building for not keeping it safe enough to walk in :mad: The holding company said it was too hard for them to do anything when we have 3 shifts :mad: I guess all they care about is the money they receive :mad:[/B]

Lynx 36

Your lawsuit would not be successful. Hmmm, you live in MN in the wintertime. What did you expect palm trees and Buffett songs?

S

seniorjudge

kkcck said:
B]FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Minnesota I recently fell in the parking lot at work on glare icy and received a concussion :mad: I feel I should sue the holding company that rents my company the the building for not keeping it safe enough to walk in :mad: The holding company said it was too hard for them to do anything when we have 3 shifts :mad: I guess all they care about is the money they receive :mad:[/B]
Do you work inside?

If so, what were you doing outside?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">