• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Maced by bouncer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shawbran0415

North Carolina
Last night I was walking home and WAs stopped by a lady asking me to walk in the club to find her friend so I agreed went to the door and the female bouncer said your not coming in and I said I just need to look for a friend and she pushed me causing me to fall out the front door about 1 foot drop into my back at the time it was just a little soar afterword I notice two females fighting one was really hurting the other I went over to break the two up at that time a male bouncer came out an pepper sprayed us all causing me to go into a panic attack emt and the police where dispatched the cop helped me off the ground over to the emt truck to calm me down and wash the substance out of my eyes I showed absolutely no sighn of verbal or phisical threatening behavior after 20 min of them calming me down and soaking me with water the cop kindly took me to my home because I couldn't see also the cop knew I had nothing to due with the fight just an innocent bystander trying to help I mentioned I was going to seek punitive damages and the cop said "I would too" today i am bed ridden face on fire soar throat and a terrible back ache so bad I'm thinking of an ER visit what should I do I'm at a loss for words I didn't deserve this due to untrained aggressive nightclub bouncers please help also I was only asked one time to leave when I responded with so I can't come in the female pushed me also I'm on day two of pain somehow I keep reinfecting my eyes with mace I never once phisically touched any one or showed aggression going to the Ed tomorrow also going to option the emt and police report !

OHRoadwarrior

It appears you were given a trespass warning and ignored it playing Sir Valiant. They will likely bring up trespassing as a defense to you being there and possibly try to press charges.

Shawbran0415

Trespass warning

I was never told to leave at all by the bouncer or the police I was outside the establishment never even came in I was at the door when I was pushed

OHRoadwarrior

You were told to leave and did not leave the premises. That is called trespassing. You were not told to go hang out in the parking lot.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
North Carolina
Last night I was walking home and WAs stopped by a lady asking me to walk in the club to find her friend so I agreed went to the door and the female bouncer said your not coming in and I said I just need to look for a friend and she pushed me causing me to fall out the front door about 1 foot drop into my back at the time it was just a little soar afterword I notice two females fighting one was really hurting the other I went over to break the two up at that time a male bouncer came out an pepper sprayed us all causing me to go into a panic attack emt and the police where dispatched the cop helped me off the ground over to the emt truck to calm me down and wash the substance out of my eyes I showed absolutely no sighn of verbal or phisical threatening behavior after 20 min of them calming me down and soaking me with water the cop kindly took me to my home because I couldn't see also the cop knew I had nothing to due with the fight just an innocent bystander trying to help I mentioned I was going to seek punitive damages and the cop said "I would too" today i am bed ridden face on fire soar throat and a terrible back ache so bad I'm thinking of an ER visit what should I do I'm at a loss for words I didn't deserve this due to untrained aggressive nightclub bouncers please help also I was only asked one time to leave when I responded with so I can't come in the female pushed me also I'm on day two of pain somehow I keep reinfecting my eyes with mace I never once phisically touched any one or showed aggression going to the Ed tomorrow also going to option the emt and police report !

So last night, you tried to 1) get into a club to look for a friend of a stranger? How were you going to be able to identify the "friend" if you didn't even know who you were looking for? And then 2) you tried break up a fight (obviously unsuccessfully), and a bouncer (who most likely couldn't tell who the aggressor was in the fight) maced all of you? How can you be on "day two" of pain if it happened less than 24 hours before?

You were told to leave. You didn't. Drop it and move on.

FarmerJ

Exactly where was the fight, on a city street or sidewalk? or in a parking lot area owned by the club ? You may want to learn what your city ordinances are regarding pepper spray/ mace/ chemical sprays. AND yes if you have skin that is still bothering you then maybe you should be seen by a doctor.

quincy

Exactly where was the fight, on a city street or sidewalk? or in a parking lot area owned by the club ? You may want to learn what your city ordinances are regarding pepper spray/ mace/ chemical sprays. AND yes if you have skin that is still bothering you then maybe you should be seen by a doctor.
Following is a link to North Carolina's laws on mace/pepper spray/etc:

NCGA §14-401.6: http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/enactedlegislation/statutes/pdf/bysection/chapter_14/gs_14-401.6.pdf

See #4 and #7, which appear to be applicable to the use by the male bouncer of the club. It might be worth determining if the bouncer is a registered non-felon security guard with training. If not, the male bouncer who used the spray could potentially be charged with a Class 2 misdemeanor.

eerelations

Has anyone else noticed that the OP's first post is one single sentence??? And OP's absolutely stunningly appalling spelling, grammar and punctuation??? :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">