• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

McDonalds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mnb6309

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My husband was drinking a drink from there and he swallowed a piece of wood and we were freaking out almost choke to death
took it to the manager they notified there insurance co if there liable what will they do because they said he was going to check that
out would they offer a settlement?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
My husband was drinking a drink from there and he swallowed a piece of wood and we were freaking out almost choke to death
took it to the manager they notified there insurance co if there liable what will they do because they said he was going to check that
out would they offer a settlement?
Generally, you don't get a settlement for what almost happened. You get a settlement for what actually happened and caused damage. If you've got no medical expenses due to this incident, you'll be lucky to get a free happy meal.

CSO286

Generally, you don't get a settlement for what almost happened. You get a settlement for what actually happened and caused damage. If you've got no medical expenses due to this incident, you'll be lucky to get a free happy meal.
Awwwww, but the McRibs are back!!!!

OHRoadwarrior

I do not believe a McD's has any actual wood in them. Maybe its "filler" LOL. Did you leave the restaurant before this activity happened?

justalayman

Even my KIDS won't touch McD's with a 10 foot pole...
My dad hangs out with a bunch of retirees for coffee at McD's. If I happen to stop in, as the lunch hour approaches, he often looks at me and says:

want to go somewhere to get something to eat?:eek::D

Ben T

The FDA allows a certain percentage of organic matter (natural contaminants) in drinks such as orange juice, or other. It's unavoidable.

That said - at college (ag college) we often had salad with a certain number of unusual items such as : live worms, Daddy long legs, slugs and other with the salad. What was worst than the salad were the food fights than ensued after the bugs were found. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">