• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical bills recovery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

How does the insurance carrier determine which medical bills they will pay? Is it bills outstanding or bills already paid by insurance? they claim the client big conglomerate company has a "small policy" worth up to $10k alone, and they want to see my bills, and release of medical information. All bill except one have been paid by medicare. So, basically I am saying "will they pay the one outstanding", or will they pay the government?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

How does the insurance carrier determine which medical bills they will pay? Is it bills outstanding or bills already paid by insurance? they claim the client big conglomerate company has a "small policy" worth up to $10k alone, and they want to see my bills, and release of medical information. All bill except one have been paid by medicare. So, basically I am saying "will they pay the one outstanding", or will they pay the government?
What are you talking about? Doyou have another thread? If so ...You should post to that.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
They're not going to pay bills that have already been paid by your primary carrier, even if that primary carrier is Medicare. They want to see what bills have already been paid so that they don't accidentally pay twice. Then, if any of the bills that remain are coverable by the terms of your policy, they will pay those.

Thank you, cgb, that is what I was hoping to hear.

they should be paying all of them [slip and fall] but their "witnesses" are blatantly lying and while I can combat that easily enough, as a little guy I will not have the weight to enforce it. Plus I am in pain and cannot deal with it. thank you so much, you have helped to ease my mind.

They're not going to pay bills that have already been paid by your primary carrier, even if that primary carrier is Medicare. They want to see what bills have already been paid so that they don't accidentally pay twice. Then, if any of the bills that remain are coverable by the terms of your policy, they will pay those.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">