• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yscales12

Georgia. If I wake up with a white scar on my left side of my face, next to my left eye, what can I do?

I live in a low income apartment complex. The people at the apartment complex are not right. They come to my apartment to show signs that they have came to my apartment such as switching the new eyes on the stove top for ones that have spots and other things on it. They have also switched the new kitchen cabinet knobs for raggedy ones that have been used etc and more.

quincy

Georgia. If I wake up with a white scar on my left side of my face, next to my left eye, what can I do?

I live in a low income apartment complex. The people at the apartment complex are not right. They come to my apartment to show signs that they have came to my apartment such as switching the new eyes on the stove top for ones that have spots and other things on it. They have also switched the new kitchen cabinet knobs for raggedy ones that have been used etc and more.
Huh? :confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Hello yscales12 -

You may wish to consult with a mental health professional. What you describe is indicative of delusions and hallucinations.

Eekamouse

Are you certain it's the apartment management who is not right? How can you be sure it's not you who is not right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">