• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poisoned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Survived123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AL

Back in 2010, While I was still in the military, I ingested something without realizing it in my food. I started throwing up and had diarria multiple times until I was so dehydrated, I had to go to the hospital and get IV fluids into me. Soon after that, I was discharged.

Then same thing happend few months later. This was while I was with a group called YWAM (Youth With A Mission). This time, I thought I was a goner. I had to be hospitalized again.

What is even funnier is that, at the VA hospital, they kept me from getting treatment. I had my VA hospital ID card with me, but they kept on saying that I was not in their local system. It was my second time there with the same symptoms so, I knew I just needed an IV to get me rehydrated.

Funny thing is that they had me in hospital clothes, put an IV tip on my arm, but not connected to the actual fluids. Then they just left me there, clinging to my life with a curled up arms and my heart pumping like I have been runing for miles.

I had to start praying to God before they put an IV on me. When they finally did, they also gave to something to make me "comfortable" and I fell asleep soon afterwards.

When I did woke up, there was this african american lady, that was not part of the group of male nurses, giving me air bubbles into the IV. I did not realize it then, but it is clear that someone wanted me badly hurt, if not dead.

I think I saw her on TV when Whitney Huston died.

Unfortunately, this was only the beginning of the ordeal. There has been a chain of events following this one to make me fear for my life.

Is there grounds for law suit(s) here? Or should I call the cops?

xylene

If this is connected to Whitney, you should call TMZ. ;)

Sir, with all respect due to a veteran, you need to consider that this illness and the fears of being poisoned are symptoms of an emerging mental health issue.

Your post reads as a delusion.

I hope you can get some help either in or out of the VA system.

Silverplum

If this is connected to Whitney, you should call TMZ. ;)

Sir, with all respect due to a veteran, you need to consider that this illness and the fears of being poisoned are symptoms of an emerging mental health issue.

Your post reads as a delusion.

I hope you can get some help either in or out of the VA system.
I loved your post, Xylene. :):)

I second your advice, certainly.

(ps: You moved from New Vertiform City?)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">