• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poisoned with Arsenic by Departmant Of Corrections

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicLawsuit

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

DOC tried to kill me after electronically harrassing me. I was poisoned with a high level of Arsenic. Symptoms included: Extreme confusion, eccessive spiting, and stomach pains. I had a blood test done. My liver enzymes are at 175 out of a 10-40 level of normalcy. Doctor confirmed Arsenic would have done this. Im working on a hair folical test. Please dont post if you want to derail me with doubt.

I need a lawyer who would be willing, capable and intrested in taking on the DOC. These people are dangerous people. Need a power attorney whos very aggressive. Any ideas? ALOT of money in this obviously, which the right attorney couldnt turn down...?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

DOC tried to kill me after electronically harrassing me. I was poisoned with a high level of Arsenic. Symptoms included: Extreme confusion, eccessive spiting, and stomach pains. I had a blood test done. My liver enzymes are at 175 out of a 10-40 level of normalcy. Doctor confirmed Arsenic would have done this. Im working on a hair folical test. Please dont post if you want to derail me with doubt.

I need a lawyer who would be willing, capable and intrested in taking on the DOC. These people are dangerous people. Need a power attorney whos very aggressive. Any ideas? ALOT of money in this obviously, which the right attorney couldnt turn down...?
There are other things that would cause you to be extremely confused and spiteful. I would suggest that you seek therapy and, possibly, (legal) pharmacological treatment.

CSO286

We don't do referrals.

How did they poison you? Merely curious, you understand.

EpicLawsuit

IF your trying to say i might be delusional i asked that im not intrested in any doubtful opinions. I am seeing a phychiatrist. Im on Adderoll for major deppression and concentration. Im also seeking shamanistic type help if you feel and are openminded to phychedelics.

Im seeking someone who has information on creme of the crop Power Attorneys who might be able to help me get the ball rolling on an Epic Lawsuit. I dont want to get involved with the media, or they will kill me. Im seeking some behind the scenes help, some street justice ****. A simple threat of lawsuit with the right lawyer will be sufficient.

I feel this is a good subject thread for my topic.

CSO286

IF your trying to say i might be delusional i asked that im not intrested in any doubtful opinions. I am seeing a phychiatrist. Im on Adderoll for major deppression and concentration. Im also seeking shamanistic type help if you feel and are openminded to phychedelics.

Im seeking someone who has information on creme of the crop Power Attorneys who might be able to help me get the ball rolling on an Epic Lawsuit. I dont want to get involved with the media, or they will kill me. Im seeking some behind the scenes help, some street justice ****. A simple threat of lawsuit with the right lawyer will be sufficient.

See my above response.

EpicLawsuit

We don't do referrals.

They pumped it through my air and laced my water with it. Laced my food aswell. I was in the hole. I was in an observation sell so i had no materials to cover the ventalation system. Yes the entire hole was pumped with arsenic. IT was a statment to the people that the goverment has unlimited power. Everyone. You could tell people were infected because there voices became hoarse.

More i get into it the more it sounds implausable so i want to keep this simple.

Silverplum

We don't do referrals.

EpicLawsuit, do you see this: "Free PERSONAL INJURY Case Evaluation" on the left side of the forum? Use that, because the forum can't help you find an attorney.

EpicLawsuit

Sir you dont know the full story and you are close minded. You are doing exactly what i asked i wanted nothing to do with, just to fill up your ego. Good job, your witty. But your obviously a bad judge of character because i know i dont come of as delusional, or paranoid. So once again i dont have time for these childish games of the ego. It is easily accessable information that electronic weopons exist. Do me a favor and read some Tom Clancy. Than youll be able to open your eyes to the technology the goverment has because you are sounding like a kindergardener trying to get a pat on the head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverplum

Sir you dont know the full story and you are close minded. You are doing exactly what i asked i wanted nothing to do with, just to fill up your ego. Good job, your witty. But your obviously a bad judge of character because i know i dont come of as delusional, or paranoid. So once again i dont have time for these childish games of the ego. It is easily accessable information that electronic weopons exist. Do me a favor and read some Tom Clancy. Than youll be able to open your eyes to the technology the goverment has because you are sounding like a kindergardener trying to get a pat on the head.
Neither do we.

OHRoadwarrior

You just proved your own point. They have all kinds of technology at their disposal, why use something as obvious as arsenic. Maybe it was one of the cooks, who you didn't pleasure satisfactorily.

CSO286

And you certainly don't come off as any kind of a rational intelligent human being.

I have a a question: Why you? Why would the DOC go after you? What makes you so special?

P.S. Arsenic is not an electronic weapon.

EpicLawsuit

You just proved your own point. They have all kinds of technology at their disposal, why use something as obvious as arsenic. Maybe it was one of the cooks, who you didn't pleasure satisfactorily.
Wow way to make a statement with no concept of where you were going with it. Why poison me with Arsenic? If the goverment was trying to kill me do you think theyd let a coroner stand in the way of there integrity? They poisoned me with arsenic because the FBI was involved. They were going to do it as a warning for me. Again you dont have a concept of the complexity of this situation or the goverment.

OUT

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

That's who you should be talking to about this matter. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">