• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Procedure to make Slip and fall Compensation ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nickharder111

I Had fall from first floor to ground floor in super market i harrogate as area was wet and no body had put caution board over there. So tell me whats the procedure to go for claim.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I Had fall from first floor to ground floor in super market i harrogate as area was wet and no body had put caution board over there. So tell me whats the procedure to go for claim.
Why don't you just "...Speak a lawyers who work as No Win No fee Basis and explain full incident to them..." - I mean, that's what you told another poster to do, right?

quincy

Harrogate, as in North Yorkshire's Harrogate? If so, you need to speak with an attorney in the U.K. to see if you have a personal injury claim worth pursuing. You will need to take with you documentation of medical treatment sought after your fall.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">