• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recommendation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

farfelu5251

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Hello everyone,
I think the area of law I am looking for is personal injury. I am the subject of a medical experiment by a company. I don’t want to name the company right now, because I am afraid of threats of retribution. I do know the name of the company, though.
I have a biological microchip in my brain. It was installed at birth without my knowledge or consent. They have studied my behavior for 30 years. I have been communicated with consciously since April of 2016. They also control muscle movements. Through the microchip they have caused dermatological abnormalities like welts and psoriasis in certain places. They claim responsibility when communicating through this chip with me.
My psych evaluation was OK.
Some people with the want to help me escape this. Through the chip, those people are telling to submit a lawsuit to save me from more tormenting. It is the only way out, they say.
My problem is that there is little evidence, other than pictures of dermatological abnormalities that are unnatural.
I have an MRI of my brain, and there are pictures of my brain, but there are also pictures of someone who I don’t think is me. It is evidence of tampering. The other pictures look like they are of a child with tumors or her cheeks.
I tried to file a lawsuit where I live, in Ottawa, Canada, but conflicts were filed with me by the company. This is also evidence that something is really occurring with this company. I am American, staying in Georgia currently, but I am a PhD student in Canada.
I am seeking a lawyer who is compassionate who would help me submit a lawsuit. I am told that it just needs to be submitted for now, and that would stop some of tormenting that occurs. Eventually this will need to go to trial, they say. I’m not well-versed in law, so I don’t know exactly what to do. Other lawyers have not taken the case, and I think it is because not clear “car-cut-me-off-on-the-highway-and-now-I-am-injured” case.
I have some money I can spend on this to start off the case. I am told I need at least “good!” lawyer who is honest. If there are any lawyers who are interested, please contact me as soon as might be possible.
Best,
Alex

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
farfelu5251 - This is not an attorney referral service. That's ok, though, because an attorney is not what you need. I would recommend that you seek professional psychological and psychiatric care.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

Hello everyone,
I think the area of law I am looking for is personal injury. I am the subject of a medical experiment by a company. I don’t want to name the company right now, because I am afraid of threats of retribution. I do know the name of the company, though.
I have a biological microchip in my brain. It was installed at birth without my knowledge or consent. They have studied my behavior for 30 years. I have been communicated with consciously since April of 2016. They also control muscle movements. Through the microchip they have caused dermatological abnormalities like welts and psoriasis in certain places. They claim responsibility when communicating through this chip with me.
My psych evaluation was OK.
Some people with the want to help me escape this. Through the chip, those people are telling to submit a lawsuit to save me from more tormenting. It is the only way out, they say.
My problem is that there is little evidence, other than pictures of dermatological abnormalities that are unnatural.
I have an MRI of my brain, and there are pictures of my brain, but there are also pictures of someone who I don’t think is me. It is evidence of tampering. The other pictures look like they are of a child with tumors or her cheeks.
I tried to file a lawsuit where I live, in Ottawa, Canada, but conflicts were filed with me by the company. This is also evidence that something is really occurring with this company. I am American, staying in Georgia currently, but I am a PhD student in Canada.
I am seeking a lawyer who is compassionate who would help me submit a lawsuit. I am told that it just needs to be submitted for now, and that would stop some of tormenting that occurs. Eventually this will need to go to trial, they say. I’m not well-versed in law, so I don’t know exactly what to do. Other lawyers have not taken the case, and I think it is because not clear “car-cut-me-off-on-the-highway-and-now-I-am-injured” case.
I have some money I can spend on this to start off the case. I am told I need at least “good!” lawyer who is honest. If there are any lawyers who are interested, please contact me as soon as might be possible.
Best,
Alex

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">