• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rentar

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grandma57

Arizona I was biten seven times by a pit bull that lived in my apartment complex . The owner was there and did nothing to stop it. I had crushing injuries that needed therapy and I was off work for six weeks. Pit bulls are banned but they do not enforce it. They say liability insurance is mandatory. But the dog owner had none. I have filed a civil suit myself, against the owner and the complex management. Can I serve it my self? What is the name of your state Arizona

Last edited:

sandyclaus

Arizona I was biten seven times by a pit bull that lived in my apartment complex . The owner was there and did nothing to stop it. I had crushing injuries that needed therapy and I was off work for six weeks. Pit bulls are banned but they do not enforce it. They say liability insurance is mandatory. But the dog owner had none. I have filed a civil suit myself, against the owner and the complex management. Can I serve it my self? What is the name of your state Arizona
No, you can't serve the papers yourself. You have to have the papers served by someone who is not a party to the case.

tammy8

Was the landlord aware there was a vicious dog on premises and the owner had no liaibility insurance?

HomeGuru

**A: hire a personal injury attorney. They will know what to do and go after the dog owner and apartment building owner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">