• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall injuries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cmccoy75

Florida. on7/6/2013 i was injured in a slip and fall fractrued c1 fron and back and dislocated c4-c5 had 2 surgeries with halo also placed and a poss 3 to come my question is i have been in and out of hosp and just now been able to go thru paper work. I found as part of my insurance i had an accidental and short n lond term diasabilty policy. it ended on 8/1/2013 but i was covered at the time of accident it was (not work related) can i still go back and file. my Dr has me off of work until 4/1/2014.

justalayman

I found as part of my insurance i had an accidental and short n lond term diasabilty policy. it ended on 8/1/2013 but i was covered at the time of accident it was (not work related) can i still go back and file.
what do you mean: it ended?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">