• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip&fall at Walmart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Okie32

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
Went to by dog food, got the sack and took i or 2 steps and slipped on something on the floor. Fell straight on my back, had to turn to my side, 911 was called and had to go to the ER. There is no doubt,that I slipped on dog food I think the sack was ripped when i got it off the shelf. I have messed up my back real bad and the insurance ajuster is already calling me. I am not sure what to do at this point. I can't prove it was ripped, but they can't prove it wasn't...........The doc is talking slipped disc..........what now?

HomeGuru

Okie32 said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
Went to by dog food, got the sack and took i or 2 steps and slipped on something on the floor. Fell straight on my back, had to turn to my side, 911 was called and had to go to the ER. There is no doubt,that I slipped on dog food I think the sack was ripped when i got it off the shelf. I have messed up my back real bad and the insurance ajuster is already calling me. I am not sure what to do at this point. I can't prove it was ripped, but they can't prove it wasn't...........The doc is talking slipped disc..........what now?

**A: what do you want?

pojo2

First you say "something" then you say there is NO doubt it was "dog food" so which was it and why is Wal Mart responsible?

Good luck are you asking for 6 figures or multi 7 figures?

HomeGuru

pojo2 said:
First you say "something" then you say there is NO doubt it was "dog food" so which was it and why is Wal Mart responsible?

Good luck are you asking for 6 figures or multi 7 figures?

**A: no jest 2 100 pound bags of Purina Mutt Chow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">