• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slips and Falls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA - If a shopper slips and falls in a grocery store, why do they immediately settle for cash? Stay with me now. Zigfried said I was going to be sued for making FACTS public. Can you expand on that? On what basis - they don't like the truth? Last segment, what is the purpose of this forum? A poster posts rationally and is immediately attacked personally. Most of the aspects of the compound question are ignored and flip and condescending answers are shot from the hip. Let's face it, real attorneys are at work, right? Oh yeah, and when y'all get your weak points in and you're exhausted, you close the thread. Who sanctions this thing, who mans it and sets the rule; such as they are? P.S. I do, very much, appreciate your rapid responses, however. Thank you. P.P.S. Bay girl, you seem nice. You might have read early in the thread that the "other son" sent the flowers which would clarify that the poster was male. I mean this is a very strange forum. P.P.P.S. I am determined to discover and learn about all the aspects, consequences and ramifications related to what I, as a son, consider despicable act.

Last edited:

Silverplum

You're determined to sue SOMEONE today, aren'tcha?

You failed to give any info beyond the title of your thread. Not a good beginning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">