• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suicide

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nickduden

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin
i didnt take my wife to the hospital when she tried to commit suicide is that illeagal

sandyclaus

It all depends on the circumstances.

When a loved one attempts suicide, their family members are RARELY equipped to handle the fallout. It may be easier and more convenient to play it like it never happened, but it would have been naive and foolish of you NOT to take her to the hospital where she could get the help (both medical and psychiatric) that she so desperately needed.

CSO286

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin
i didnt take my wife to the hospital when she tried to commit suicide is that illeagal
No, but really, depending on the method she used to try and end her life, she really should seek medical care to see what kind of permanent damge she may have done.

In adddition, she realy should seek out qualified competent mental health care.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">