• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teacher hits students can i video record secretly?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

_SGkid

(singapore law) my teacher has been hitting my friends in school and i want to video record what happens secretly is it legal?:confused:

anearthw

An excellent example of why state or country matters, because you will likely be recording legal behavior. I do not know if it is legal to film this in Singapore, but I do know that corporal punishment is permitted and encouraged in classrooms there. Speak to your parents if you have concerns.

teginder81

i dont know about the law over there but if i was you i would have already done that. nobody has the right to hit another person physically!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
...which will then allow him (he thinks) to put a spam line in his signature. Joke's on him though ;)

quincy

If the content of teginder81's current four posts is any indication of what we can expect in future posts, I doubt he will be able to increase his post count much beyond five.

In Singapore schools, as a note, corporal punishment is legal. _SGkid could potentially find him/herself caned for violating school policy. S/he might be smart to avoid ticking off the teacher. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">