• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

walmart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mad12345

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law north carolina My wife slipped in walmart, on some liquid hurt her back lost 2 months of work and doctor bills, walmart says they are not responsable because they were not aware of the problem , they also say the cameras did'nt pick up the fall it happened in front of the registers where they have cameras every 8 ft. we were told by someone that an employee spilled the water and walked away do we have a right to view the vidio of that time and area or do i just play dead and have them get there way Thank You

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law north carolina My wife slipped in walmart, on some liquid hurt her back lost 2 months of work and doctor bills, walmart says they are not responsable because they were not aware of the problem ,

**A: total BS.

########

they also say the cameras did'nt pick up the fall it happened in front of the registers where they have cameras every 8 ft. we were told by someone that an employee spilled the water and walked away do we have a right to view the vidio of that time and area or do i just play dead and have them get there way Thank You
**A: hire a personal injury attorney that shops at K-Mart.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">