• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Walmart injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jerijmv

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedArial BlackWhat is the name of your state? Illinois

I was shopping in a Walmart. I opened a cooler and a 12 pac of Miller Light fell out, hit me in the chest and hit the floor. It bruised my chest. The Walmart Insurance has contacted me and wants me to settle this. What is a good settlement for this type of injury? The shelf the beer was on was slanted downward.

BelizeBreeze

Depends on the level of Injury....

Pabst for a bruise

Lowenbrau for a contusion with complications

Guinness for a trickle of blood

AND

for a truly ugly contusion with blood and fainting**************.

Anchor's Old Foghorn

HomeGuru

Jerijmv said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedArial BlackWhat is the name of your state? Illinois

I was shopping in a Walmart. I opened a cooler and a 12 pac of Miller Light fell out, hit me in the chest and hit the floor. It bruised my chest. The Walmart Insurance has contacted me and wants me to settle this. What is a good settlement for this type of injury? The shelf the beer was on was slanted downward.

**A: questions that the WalMart attorney will be asking you. Should you not have looked in the cooler before opening it. What do you think would be in coolers?

S

shell007

HomeGuru said:
**A: questions that the WalMart attorney will be asking you. Should you not have looked in the cooler before opening it. What do you think would be in coolers?
I was under the assumtion that this issue was not being disputed because WalMart is already offering $$$$.

HomeGuru

shellandty said:
I was under the assumtion that this issue was not being disputed because WalMart is already offering $$$$.

**A: there is nothing in the writer's post about being offered $$$$$.
I have seen insurance company's want to settle claims by offering to pay nothing or just dollar for dollar medical expenses.
And assumption is spelled with a p in it.

S

shell007

HomeGuru said:
**A: there is nothing in the writer's post about being offered $$$$$.
I have seen insurance company's want to settle claims by offering to pay nothing or just dollar for dollar medical expenses.
And assumption is spelled with a p in it.
Well...I made a wrong assumPtion when the OP said
The Walmart Insurance has contacted me and wants me to settle this.
:(

Spell checker is on the "blink" again, and waaaay to much on my mind today! I think I'll take a nap! :)

Jerijmv said:

If you had gotten two 12-packs, I would say you had a case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">