• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

walmart personal injury colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luvrhodies

early december 04, in wal-mart store, metal rack fell on my head, causing a scalp wound that drew blood. sales associate lifted rack from its bottom; it tipped over on both of us. they did not offer first aid. I told her to get a manager and helped myself to nearby towels for compress. manager took incident report then i went home. bleeding stopped within 45 minutes, wound closed quickly, intermittent headaches followed. made an appointment for chiropractic adjustment. will pay out of pocket as not insured. wal-mart claims adjustor took taped telephone statement two weeks+ after incident. now wondering what to expect. are they required to reimburse for chiropractic? does wal-mart provide settlement? what should i do from here? thank you.

stephenk

have you gone to the chiro yet? Any pain other than the head wound itself?

Walmart will wait to hear from you if you wish to press the issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">