• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daddysgirl2008

What is the name of your state? GA On 04/08/2008, my father sat at the dining room table gasping for air. He had suffered from respiartory issues for the last 2 years. He had been going to the same hospital who in turn has never given a specific reason as for his repeated illness. On this particular morning, he asked me to call 911 for him. He was alert and sitting up in the chair. It took them 10 mins to arrive, and when the ambulance did, they drove right pass me as i stood on the porch to flag them down. They then continued to ride around the neighborhood. I went back in to check on him, and he didn't look good. When the heard the siren from the fire rescue truck, I went back outside to flag them down, they too, drove pass me. I yelled for them, they turned around and the abulance soon followed. When they came in, 1 paramedic stated he had no pulse, but he was still slowly gasping for air. The paramedics then began to talk amongst themselves. He checked my dad again , still no pulse. He then asked me to leave the room and they began chess compressions. They had the machine they use for the elctroshock right behind him. My question is, Would he still be here if they had used it? And, not only that, I still don't know the actual cause of death. Do I have a wrongful death case or am I worried over nothing?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">