• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination and title vii violations objections by defense constantly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daryl k gibson

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina, defendnats have sent oposition to alteranative resolutions mediation and summary judgement and motion of summary judgement of impeachment and suppression , every motion i file has been objected to by defense , the judge has made no decesions on any motions since the case started jan 2014 , what is my next step to get this case to court or mediation ? dont know what to do all my motions , brief and document are opposed by defense cousel please help as i am pro se and been battling with this billion dollar law firm for over two years now and cant get them to set a court date or mediation or anything what do i do

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? north carolina, defendnats have sent oposition to alteranative resolutions mediation and summary judgement and motion of summary judgement of impeachment and suppression , every motion i file has been objected to by defense , the judge has made no decesions on any motions since the case started jan 2014 , what is my next step to get this case to court or mediation ? dont know what to do all my motions , brief and document are opposed by defense cousel please help as i am pro se and been battling with this billion dollar law firm for over two years now and cant get them to set a court date or mediation or anything what do i do
And why hasn't the judge made a decision regarding any of your motions? The ball is in the judge's court now, so once he decides on the motion, you can do what you need to do in response to his decision. If for instance, your summary judgement motion gets denied, you can continue on through Discovery serving necessary documents like Requests for Admissions, Production of Documents and/or Interogatorries in order to support your claims and get to trial or an out of court settlement.

Have you even had your Case Management Coference yet, in which the judge helps you get your case organized? Not sure about N. Carolina, but in California, a trial date gets set at the Case Management Conference.

quincy

When you are acting on your own behalf in any legal action and you are up against a billion dollar law firm, you are going to find that the law firm will try to bury you in motions and oppositions and objections until you run out of money and/or miss an important deadline and/or give up in frustration.

Here is a link to the North Carolina Department of Labor, which provides information and a link to free legal aid services: http://www.nclabor.com/wh/fact sheets/eaw.htm

Here is a link to the North Carolina Bar Association, with resource information: http://www.ncbar.org

I agree with I'mTheFather. You appear to need an attorney to assist you, if you hope to get the resolution you deserve/desire.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">