• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 People Can't Buy 1 house, Can They?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mouse_ratmire

On May 24th I Started A Purchase Agreement with the sellers. On May 31, After a couple of addendums, I recieved a Final Purchase agrrement to the house. I signed it, and returned it the next day (June 1st). I was then told someone who started a similar purchase Agreement on the 26th had just returned his final PA 1 hour ago, and I couldn't have the house. However, I had until june 3rd to return it. Who gets it??

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mouse_ratmire:
On May 24th I Started A Purchase Agreement with the sellers. On May 31, After a couple of addendums, I recieved a Final Purchase agrrement to the house. I signed it, and returned it the next day (June 1st). I was then told someone who started a similar purchase Agreement on the 26th had just returned his final PA 1 hour ago, and I couldn't have the house. However, I had until june 3rd to return it. Who gets it??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are not using a Realtor or an attorney to represent you, you are not being represented by a professional. It sounds like your offer is being put in a backup position.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">