• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

30 day notice rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

paul777

I have a month to month lease in California. I sent a 30 day notice of intent to move, and the 30 days will be up in 3 days but I haven't found another place to move to yet. Do I have any right to keep renting here?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paul777:
I have a month to month lease in California. I sent a 30 day notice of intent to move, and the 30 days will be up in 3 days but I haven't found another place to move to yet. Do I have any right to keep renting here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. You better get on the phone immediately and talk to L about an extension. Hopefully L has not rented out the place to someone else already.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">