• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adding Second Party onto Deed | Title Using QuitClaim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lawguy01

Can someone assist with an outline on how I would go about adding another person to the title of a home that I own ("free and clear") in Palm Beach County, FL? I currently have a quit claim and warranty deed. I am unsure as to the wording, and which document I should fill out.
:confused:

L

lawguy01

I am trying to save money...this should be straight forward. I didn't need to come to this site to determine if I need to hire an attorney. Do you have any comments that might help me resolve the problem ather than - Hire an attorney? :confused:

HomeGuru

lawguy01 said:
I am trying to save money...this should be straight forward. I didn't need to come to this site to determine if I need to hire an attorney. Do you have any comments that might help me resolve the problem ather than - Hire an attorney? :confused:
My response: No other comments except that if you read some of the posts on this website, you would know that things can get rather messed up if you do not know what you are doing. You have no idea if it should be straightforward or not.

gcwjr85

9 years later

whew. maybe a little late for input now but: "Get an attorney" is not advice. That is instruction and it's in no way helpful. Obviously the #1 purpose of asking a question in an online forum about such a thing is to AVOID traditional avenues of help like paying out the eye for an attorney. Rather than taking offense to the repeated request for assistant advice and then reiterating your non-advice, perhaps you should have seen it in yourself to fulfill your own purpose on the forum; helping. Why post at all if what you are posting is in absolutely no way helpful to anyone anywhere for any reason. hm?

FlyingRon

You're post is completely useless. Why drag up a nine year old thread to do nothing but gripe about one of the posts without providing one shred of useful information on your own?

Sometimes referring a person to an attorney is the right answer.
If you went to a medical site with a question about a serious medical condition, sometimes you're going to be sent to the doctor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">