• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another lease ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TracyParamedic

While reading the lease I wish to cancel I see a section #18 Special Conditions. this states " The Attorney General has not pre-approved any special conditions/additional terms added by the landlord or tenant after the plain language preapproval of this contract." What does this mean???

T

Tracey

L is using a standard lease form pre-approved by the PN A-G which complies with all PN L/T laws. Sec 18 is an affirmance by L that he hasn't added anything to the approved standard form.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

T

TracyParamedic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tracey:
L is using a standard lease form pre-approved by the PN A-G which complies with all PN L/T laws. Sec 18 is an affirmance by L that he hasn't added anything to the approved standard form.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Does this mean that he does not legally have to provide lead paint paint disclosure?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">