• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona Land Contract via Internet Sell/Buy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Humbolt

We recently purchased land via internet, we went and looked for the property,because of the elevation I'm not able to breath, the seller offered to let us out of the contract once we make a payment and a relisting amount. We have already given him the down payment Signed the papers on 9/20/00 and mailed them back to him in Utah. We have not seen anything for a title company. I know I should not have bought this way and I won't again. But I'm under the impression AZ requires a 2week backing out and paperwork from the title company. The contract does not say anything about any paper work being filed. Do you think we should give them any more money.
Thanks

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Humbolt:
We recently purchased land via internet, we went and looked for the property,because of the elevation I'm not able to breath, the seller offered to let us out of the contract once we make a payment and a relisting amount. We have already given him the down payment Signed the papers on 9/20/00 and mailed them back to him in Utah. We have not seen anything for a title company. I know I should not have bought this way and I won't again. But I'm under the impression AZ requires a 2week backing out and paperwork from the title company. The contract does not say anything about any paper work being filed. Do you think we should give them any more money.
Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not send anymore money and get an attorney to review the terms of the contract.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">