• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad live in mate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dlg

I am the owner of a homein Florida and want the man I am living to move out he is not contributing to the expenses for the last two months and he is verbally abusive. What are my rights he will not leave???????????

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dlg:
I am the owner of a homein Florida and want the man I am living to move out he is not contributing to the expenses for the last two months and he is verbally abusive. What are my rights he will not leave???????????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just call the local police the next time he is verbally abusive. This is a domestic violence issue and not a real estate issue. Tell the police that you are the owner, that you want this man to leave and that you want him arrested for tresspassing if he comes back. If nothing happens, keep calling the police so that reports are made. Eventually the police will ask him to leave permanently.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">