• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Too Nice...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Amanda12

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Georgia
Hello. I am 22 years old and when I was 18 years old, I signed for my Uncle to get a mobile home. He has recently let the mobile home get repossessed and now there is over 25,0000 dollars on my credit. I will never be able to own anything! I am very upset. I was told that if I can prove that I never lived there and I never payed one of the mortgage bills (which I never have) that I could easily get this off of my credit...Is this true? and If so how do I even begin? thanks for your time.

HomeGuru

Amanda12 said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Georgia
Hello. I am 22 years old and when I was 18 years old, I signed for my Uncle to get a mobile home. He has recently let the mobile home get repossessed and now there is over 25,0000 dollars on my credit. I will never be able to own anything! I am very upset. I was told that if I can prove that I never lived there and I never payed one of the mortgage bills (which I never have) that I could easily get this off of my credit...Is this true? and If so how do I even begin? thanks for your time.
**A: you begin by telling the person that told you such crap to refrain from giving you legal advice anymore.

A

Amanda12

Thanks a lot

Thank you so much for that helpful info you provided. It seems like you know as much about it as the person who told me that stuff in the first place. In case you don't know, I am being sarcastic.

HomeGuru

Re: Thanks a lot

Amanda12 said:
Thank you so much for that helpful info you provided. It seems like you know as much about it as the person who told me that stuff in the first place. In case you don't know, I am being sarcastic.
**A: thank you for being sarcastic. I was beginning to think you were from New York.

Last edited:
A

Amanda12

JERK

If your purpose on earth is to annoy people you are doing a great job. Do you just come to this site to make believe that you actually know something. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">