• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BREACH OF CONTRACT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brudon82

CAN I SUE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ,AND MONEY I SPENT TO FIX THE PROPERTY. I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE, BUT THE PROPERTY IS IN FLORIDA. THE CONTRACT WAS FOR THE RENTERS TO BUY THE PROPERTY WHEN THEY COULD GET FINANACING,BUT THEY TRASHED THE OUT SIDE GROUNDS AND SOME OF THE INSIDE. THE CONTRACT WAS WRITEN BY THEM AND STATED THAT THE PROPERTY WILL BE RETURNED TO ORIGINAL CONDITION, THIS IS ALL IN WRITING AND SIGNED.
ALSO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TERRIBLE CREDIT AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE USELESS TO SUE BUT WE ARE OUT $ 20,000 , OH AND HERE'S THE KICKER THE ARE MY SISTER'S INLAWS, WHICH DOES NOT REALLY MATTER TO ME. [email protected]

HomeGuru

You can not sue for breach of contract since they are not in default of the lease option. If the purchase was subject to financing, when they can get it, well you know they can't, so no deal.

You can sue for damages under the L/T law since they wrecked the place but what would you get? Maybe a judgement that is not worth the paper it is written on. You would need to hire an attorney that practices in the State of Disneyworld and that is clear across the fruited plains.

What kind of relatives do you have? Now they are your sister's outlaws who belong in the outhouse. You know, the one with the crescent shaped cutout on the door.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited August 05, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">