• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breach Of Contract.........this Is Good Please Read

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nickstafford

anyone but HALKET please respond

in my rental agreement it has a place for me to initial and beside
this it says “Disclaimer of Tennessee uniform residential landlord
tenant act TENN. CODE 66-28-101 Shall not apply in this rental
agreement”

but now if you look at the state law of tennessee under the subtitle “Tennessee uniform residential landlord tenant act” TENN. CODE 66-28-101 it states: (and I quote)

“ A rental agreement cannot provide that the tenant agrees to
waive or forgo rights or remedies under this chapter in TENN.
CODE 66-28-101”

does this void the contract since it is agaist the law for the landlordto have this place for the tenant to initial agreeing to waive his orher rights ? YES or NO

I HAVE BEEN PAYING RENT FOR 7 MONTHS NOW

YES or NO

if it does what can I do?

HomeGuru

When you posted on the L/T board, I was the first one to respond. You have not answered the questions in my post and chose to ignore my help. Therefore I can't help you.

Last edited:
N

nickstafford

yes i did

i put why i was being asked to leave .....read my original post .....arguement with a neighbor

HomeGuru

Re: yes i did

nickstafford said:
i put why i was being asked to leave .....read my original post .....arguement with a neighbor
**A: "I was asked to leave for an argument with the neighbor" is what you stated in a later post.
That is not grounds to receive notice to vacate.
You have not provided the entire facts of the matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">