• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA Civil Code Section 4800.1 & 4800.2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

research

I need a copy of CA Civil Code Section 4800.1 & 4800.2. I would be greatful if you could forward this.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by research:
I need a copy of CA Civil Code Section 4800.1 & 4800.2. I would be greatful if you could forward this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the State Resources link on this website, then to CA, then to Civil Codes.

I find your post totally self-serving in that you do not post the reason for requesting the pertinent sections of the law and/or stating your issues. Quite possibly there are other readers of this website out there that may have the same issues and could also benefit from the same information.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 23, 2000).]

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
Go to the State Resources link on this website, then to CA, then to Civil Codes.

I find your post totally self-serving in that you do not post the reason for requesting the pertinent sections of the law and/or stating your issues. Quite possibly there are other readers of this website out there that may have the same issues and could also benefit from the same information.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 23, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already posted and answered in the Family BB.

[This message has been edited by LegalBeagle (edited October 23, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">