• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get out of this mess?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frankyslove

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
My husband and I bought into a resort property (Hilton Grand Vacations) yesterday and we have now had a change of heart. Are we able to get out of this contract and get back our deposit and closing costs?
Please help us out with information because we are really lost and I am sure that when we call them they will put their best spin on our situation. Also, I was told that we have 10 days to back out. Is that business days or not?
Thank you

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
My husband and I bought into a resort property (Hilton Grand Vacations) yesterday and we have now had a change of heart. Are we able to get out of this contract and get back our deposit and closing costs?
Please help us out with information because we are really lost and I am sure that when we call them they will put their best spin on our situation. Also, I was told that we have 10 days to back out. Is that business days or not?
Thank you
**A: this is a timeshare. Read your contract for contract termination rights and act accordingly.

HomeGuru

This is right HGVC has a cancelation procedure in their contract. Just follow it to a T and you will be just fine.

**A: well, that is, if the OP terminates in writing within the required right of rescission time period as specified in the contract.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">