• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get out of Timeshare contract in PA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

extrasilk

I thought it sounded like such a great investment and they make the deal good for the day of the tour only! So I signed the contracts and gave them all the cash I had on hand for a down payment,but now I realize there's no way I can afford the payments on my limited Social Security income! Can I get out of this without losing my down money and, if so-HOW?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by extrasilk:

I thought it sounded like such a great investment and they make the deal good for the day of the tour only! So I signed the contracts and gave them all the cash I had on hand for a down payment,but now I realize there's no way I can afford the payments on my limited Social Security income! Can I get out of this without losing my down money and, if so-HOW?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When did you sign the contract? There should be a 3 day right of cancellation. If you have passed this time period, send a certified letter to the Seller requestng that the transaction be cancelled because you can not afford the monthly payments and the transaction and financing were not as advertised/presented.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">