• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

change of address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mark andrew

along the lines of my first request I need to know it you can possibly change my address from the front of my house on one street to the back of our property which fronts a main throughofair. I was told I would have to patition the county assessors office. This sounds like a wild request, believe me its just a question that was thrown at me. Im just looking for an answer. thank you Im in california

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark andrew:
along the lines of my first request I need to know it you can possibly change my address from the front of my house on one street to the back of our property which fronts a main throughofair. I was told I would have to patition the county assessors office. This sounds like a wild request, believe me its just a question that was thrown at me. Im just looking for an answer. thank you Im in california<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must formally apply to the County.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">