• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

City Dam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brian H

i live in dallas,tx and i have a flooding problem in my home which has caused my foundation to crack up and lets water stand under my house.(it is pier and beam). according to plat records the water that draind off thb backs of the houses should run down the alley. our alley is just about the only alley in the neighborhood that is not paved. so when they drive the big garbage trucks and such down the alley it makes big ruts so the city comes out and spreads dirt and gravel. through out the years the alley has become higher than the back yards. when it rains there is a river that flows down all the back yards. is there any way to get the city to pay for the damage they have caused???
i need help.

B

Brian H

city dam

home guru, who with the city do i contact? or which dept. i have no idea. i dont want to contact someone who is just going to blow me off..:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">