• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

City water is available at lot line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swl9707433

Illinois, I purchased a pice of property. In the contract, Seller warrants as of closing that City water is available at lot line. Well it is not there I have found out after closing. What is my course of action. I have talked to the seller and real estate that sold the property. No help just a whatever!

seniorjudge

Double post warning

Illinois, I purchased a pice of property. In the contract, Seller warrants as of closing that City water is available at lot line. Well it is not there I have found out after closing. What is my course of action. I have talked to the seller and real estate that sold the property. No help just a whatever!
https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-real-estate-law-questions-11/water-property-line-431958.html

HomeGuru

**A: a small pice nevertheless.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">