• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

community well

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

markiepoo

What is the name of your state?

maine

I have a community well and well house on my property.
On occasion one of the users of the community well has come to replace the bulbs when they burn out.
The bulb keeps the water from freezing on a small line that allows water to continue flowing.

The question arises when he breaks the door and leaves the buiding and contents not in the condition he found it in.

Does he have the right to enter property at will do as he sees fit and not inform the land owner where the well house is located
of any repairs that need to be done or parts that need replacement?

For instance this morning I found the door had been left wide open.

thank you

Last edited:

HomeGuru

markiepoo said:
What is the name of your state?

maine

i have a community well on my property and one of the users has come to replace the bulbs when they burn out.the bulb keeps the water from freezing on a small line.

the question arises when he leaves the door damaged and leaves the buiding and contents not in the condition he found the in.does he have the right to enter property at will do as he sees fit and not inform the land owner where the well house is located
of any repairs that need to be done?
thank you

**A: well, your post does not make any sense. Read it again and tell me you are not confused. Please correct your grammar and sentence structure. Each sentence should be easy to understand and convey a main point. Do not use compound sentences and capitalize the first word of each sentence. Thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">