• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Condo Master Deed Entitlements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tlowing

I have a condo and the master deed says a certain parking space is a reserved common element that I'm "entitled" to. The Condo Management is denying me access to that space/a permit to park there. Do I have any legal recourse? Does title insurance cover this kind of situation? (Virginia)

Last edited:

LdiJ

I have a condo and the master deed says a certain parking space is a reserved common element that I'm "entitled" to. The Condo Management is denying me access to that space/a permit to park there. Do I have any legal recourse? Does title insurance cover this kind of situation? (Virginia)
Are they denying you a parking place entirely?, or have they assigned you another spot that isn't to your liking?, or have they changed the parking to first come/first serve? Please explain the actual problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">