• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bemerman

1. Issue: Ocwen FSB of West Palm Beach Fla. blatantly refuse to give a title company at my request information for payoff of my home loan to the Title Company of the Buyer (First American Title Company of Houston, Texas). The buyers have an approved FHA loan all other ancillaries has been taken care of for the home and the only hold up of the transaction being finalize is the Mortgage holder of my loan which is OCWEN.My issue is why can't they just fax the information of the title company or myself without this ten day hold over for the loan to continue to accumulate interest. The issue is that we cannot ,or should have to wait until January 12 , 2000 to receive this information...that is not acceptable at any banking organization...I think my rights as a consumer and a citizen to my own private information has been discriminated under the Privacy Act of 1964 and laws of the FTC.

Today is another issue they refuse to give me the consumer information on my on account on the amount paid for taxes out of my escrow account..I have buyers waiting to whom I selling my house and closing has been delayed because Ocwen representatives will not even just fax the information at my request even to the title officer or bank officials...Something is not right here and I know a few Consumer as well as federal laws are being broken here and I demand a full investigation of their Consumer practices..basically they are also very rude to all who calls them..forwarding individuals to depts. that are close or now one is there...and this is a federal institution...I would think some serious checking up on needs to be done here..
Thank You..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">