• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conveyances

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Idaho_Biker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho
I (Seller) sold a Parcel of Land, I requested that the Buyer convey back to me My Water & Well Rights which he did. However, under the New Deed of Property that Conveyance is Not written in.
I contacted the Title Company and Made Inquiry, they said they did Not have the Supporting Documents, other than Conveyance of just Water Rights. I went to My Realtor that Had Those Documents, however to Date the Realtor has not given me those documents to support my Claim. I was informed that Under Idaho Law that the Realtor is supposed to make those Documents "Readily Available" for 10 years.
What Recourse do I have? The Present Property Owner has Cut Off all my Hook-ups to that Well.:(What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

What, exactly, does your written contract say about this?

(Hint: I suspect you just bought a lawsuit; hire a lawyer.)

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho
I (Seller) sold a Parcel of Land, I requested that the Buyer convey back to me My Water & Well Rights which he did. However, under the New Deed of Property that Conveyance is Not written in.
I contacted the Title Company and Made Inquiry, they said they did Not have the Supporting Documents, other than Conveyance of just Water Rights. I went to My Realtor that Had Those Documents, however to Date the Realtor has not given me those documents to support my Claim. I was informed that Under Idaho Law that the Realtor is supposed to make those Documents "Readily Available" for 10 years.
What Recourse do I have? The Present Property Owner has Cut Off all my Hook-ups to that Well.:(What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: seems like you have a major claim against the Realtor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">