• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deed Transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pconroy54

What is the name of your state? PA

We live next to my wifes mother. Her mother gave us a strip of land. In the process my wifes sister had my mother-in-laws house put into the 3 siblings names.
I had both properties surveyed and subdivided. Both my Sister-In-Law and Brother-In-Law signed final survey that was approved by the Township and it was signed in front of a Notary as required.
The company handling the survey and subdivision neglected to get a new Deed made up and the county made the strip of land a seperate lot in the 3 siblings names. When I found out I had a lawyer draw up a Deed.
Then there mother got siick was hospitalized and passed away. Then my brother and sister-in-law decided they would not sign the deed. They now though it was to much land (9,125 sq ft). So now I have an unsigned deed, paid over $3,000 for surveys and the subdivision to face this.
Is there anyway to force them to sign the deed transfer since I have their signitures on the subdivision /survey and what are my chances of winning?
The big kiciker is that I am on disability and when there mother got sick and so they didn't loose the house by putting her in a nursing home I watched her for 3 years so they wouldn't loose their mothers house

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">