• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deed of trust description

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

astress

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WV
I own 2 properties, one in Mcdowell County and one in Mercer County. The property in Mcdowell County is flood damaged and we were forced to relocate. I bought the house in Mercer County. Later, I took a second mortgage with Beneficial and signed documents giving security interest in the property in Mercer County. Recently, I was going to sale the property in McDowell County to be rid of the property. Benefical has it listed that the security interest is in my Mercer County home but the Deed of Trust has the description of my property in McDowell County which has resulted in lien on that property. I called Beneficial, I have sent certified mail and I have faxed copies of the documents. They are not responding. I cannot comprehend why the would not want to resolve this? That property is damaged, no insurance and does not appraise for the amount of my loan. I pay my bill, I am trying to be reasonable but they are ignoring me and I am not sure why.
Thanks:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">