• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deeded Right Away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wbr

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire
I bought a house that had a deeded right away thru a camp ground. It has since been converted to a condo association. There are a set of gates at the entrance in which you need a card to access. Before it was converted I was able to have as many gate cards that I wanted. Now the association changed the card system and has put a limit of 4 for the people in the association. I am not part of this association. I have asked for more cards and been denied. I have also told them that I would be willing to purchase the cards and have been denied. This is an issue since I don't even have enogh cards for my immeadiate family. Do I have any legal way of getting more cards? Or how about getting the gates removed all together. This is my full time home as compared to the rest of the people they are not allowed to live there year round.

HomeGuru

wbr said:
What is the name of your state? New Hampshire
I bought a house that had a deeded right away thru a camp ground. It has since been converted to a condo association. There are a set of gates at the entrance in which you need a card to access. Before it was converted I was able to have as many gate cards that I wanted. Now the association changed the card system and has put a limit of 4 for the people in the association. I am not part of this association. I have asked for more cards and been denied. I have also told them that I would be willing to purchase the cards and have been denied. This is an issue since I don't even have enogh cards for my immeadiate family. Do I have any legal way of getting more cards? Or how about getting the gates removed all together. This is my full time home as compared to the rest of the people they are not allowed to live there year round.
**A: if you are the beneficiary the deeded right of way, you should be able to get as many gate access cards as needed. Hire an attorney right away to send a demand letter to the HOA.

W

wbr

Thank you for the advise. Do you think I would any luck to get the gates removed?

HomeGuru

wbr said:
Thank you for the advise. Do you think I would any luck to get the gates removed?
**A: yes, ram the gates with your SUV at 2am on Sunday.
Common sense dictates that the HOA residents deserve a secured property. The logical solution would be to get access for all your household drivers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">