• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deeded Time Share

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NEDINIA

my husband and i bought a deeded time share to r-ranch in the sequioas, California. My husband passed away in 1995 an i was left with no money. I went out and got a job, to survive, and even then lost my home. I then found out i had breast cancer and went under treatment for that. I have not been able to pay any more payments on the share since my husband died. I have tried to have them foreclose, quit deed it back, and they wont do anything with it. I can't sell it. Meanwhile, the association fees of 800.00 per year have added up and it might as well be a million dollars, because i can't pay it. I have written to them and explained my situation, but it goes ignored. What can they do to me.? I have no property or money, just a job to survive. They are threating legal action against me after all these years. Please help.
Thank you

HomeGuru

Worse case scenario they can foreclose and get a judgement against you if it is sold for less than the loan amount. Then they can use the judgement and file a garnishee with your employer and garnish your pay.
You need the help of legal counsel on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">