• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Demand Letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Eagles

California.

I sent a certified Demand letter to an ex-business partner. The letter simply asks for monies owed and personal property taken from my office without my consent.

I gave him 24 hours from the time he received my letter to respond, otherwise I would denouce him to the authorities. He did not call within the time alloted, so I called him. He refused to talk to nor negotiate a resonable settlement with me.

Yesterday I received a call from his attorney. Now my question is: Should I talk to his attorney must I talk to his attorney? I do not have an attorney nor have I consulted one yet. I was hoping to settle this with out legal consul.

By the way I have overwhelming evidence of this persons misdeeds and fraudulent behavior. Should I just notify the authorities and forget any further communication with this individual.

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Eagles

HomeGuru

Take it easy. One of these nights I'll check into hotel california and find you already gone. Then I'll have a peaceful easy feeling watching the tequila sunrise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">