• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

detention pond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Karen7Shane

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? georgia. we have signed a contract on a newly constructed home. we love the home and it has a great lot besides we have half of a retention pond on our property. we are concerned about liability issuses if a child were to wander down to play and got hurt. also we dont want to be responsible for landscape upkeep. The neighborhood covenents state - any and all detention ponds disclosed per plat of the subdivision shall be mantained by the association. what does this cover?

Souix

Karen7Shane said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? georgia. we have signed a contract on a newly constructed home. we love the home and it has a great lot besides we have half of a retention pond on our property. we are concerned about liability issuses if a child were to wander down to play and got hurt. also we dont want to be responsible for landscape upkeep. The neighborhood covenents state - any and all detention ponds disclosed per plat of the subdivision shall be mantained by the association. what does this cover?

***Shouldn't you be asking your association that question? Check your CC&Rs for the answer***

nextwife

And, were it my backyard, I'd definately place some type of fence in my backyard (if not prohibited by deed restrictions), to keep any little visitors to my place safer in the back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">